Essential Flight Technology (EFT) has released version 2.0 of its popular Chartflier software. Chartflier’s ability to provide free weather based on ADS-B is now enhanced with new features, including full traffic support. Chartflier is now available for free trial download. EFT is committed to remaining the established leader in ADS-B-to-EFB technology. EFT's Chartflier remains the easiest-to-use EFB on the market.
Features released in this version include:
* Automatic configuration and connection for GPS/ADS-B receivers
* AOPA planner integration with AIFP 2.0
* IAP printing
* "Ready to Fly!" softkey, which downloads WX and TFRs with one button
* Newly organized softkeys
* Scratch pad feature with IFR special use and four user areas
* Airway support in plain-text routing/entry
* Improved panning performance
* ADS-B transceiver controls
* Enhanced performance
The average pilot can save between $456 and $720 a year by switching to ADS-B weather. ADS-B receivers are available at prices between $995 and $1,195.
Essential Flight Technology is making technology affordable by bundling software and hardware complete solutions starting at just $399.
As always, upgrades are free for subscribers. Simply download the update and install.
For further information, contact Essential Flight Technology, Inc. at (404) 954-1915 or visit http://www.essentialflight.us.