Wanted

Wanted

Looking for either a 7Th seat or console for my 77 Lance.

exw2af@hotmail.com
Dude
useravatar
4 Posts
User info in posts
Only registered users or members can reply or post

Re: Wanted

Hi, I haven't heard of any seventh seats available but I'll look around for you.  Regarding the console:  Are you referring to the console that sits between the two middle seats or the corner desk that replaces a middle seat?  If you're looking for the middle console, I have two suggestions.  If you want a really class A aviation console that costs a bundle use this link:  https://www.saircorp.com/home.php?cat=252   If you want an excellent console like the one I put in my 77 Seneca that is very economical use this link:  http://www.trucknvans.com/c-33-consoles-organizers.aspx .  I have this attached with two bolts and is easily removable.  If you get one of these let me know and I'll show you how I attached it.  good luck.

Scott Sherer
N344TB - Piper Seneca
Piper Owner Society Forum Moderator

ssherer@wi.rr.com
Forum Moderator and Author
useravatar
539 Posts
User info in posts

Sweet, looked at the second link. Ordering one now. Ive got the Limo seating and its for the midfle rear facing seats.

exw2af@hotmail.com
Dude
useravatar
4 Posts
User info in posts

Excellent!  My first one from there I had 10 years and I gave it to a Cherokee Six owner in the hangar next to me.  I got a new one last year just because I wanted one, not because I needed one.  I have it fastened down with three long bolts sticking up through the floor and into the storage compartment.  I have wing nuts on the three bolts and rubber caps on top of them so I don't hurt myself when digging around in the storage compartments.  smile  Post a pick when you get done!

Scott Sherer
N344TB - Piper Seneca
Piper Owner Society Forum Moderator

ssherer@wi.rr.com
Forum Moderator and Author
useravatar
539 Posts
User info in posts

Board Info

Board Stats:

Total Topics: