I would be very interested.  N8392V PA28RT-201T

rds727 at gmail.com

rds727
useravatar
5 Posts
User info in posts
Only registered users or members can reply or post

Re: Anyone interested in starting a Turbo Arrow Club or Group

I'm interested too. Own a 1979 TA N425K, based in EDMB, Germany. Is there any activity already?
Klaus

DEKIM
useravatar
9 Posts
User info in posts

As a new owner of a 1977 Turbo Arrow I'd appreciate it and all the insights more owners with some experience have had with the Turbo challenges.  If anyone with an instrument rating and over 750 hours total time and 150 in retractable gear aircraft and lives in Cape May NJ area I have a great deal for you.
Rev. Miles Barrett
N42PG
KWWD
Hangared in BigSky FBO

Angels fly - because they take themselves lightly.   G. K. Chesterton. 1908

Miles
Miles
useravatar
25 Posts
User info in posts

Bought my second T Arrow III last December and have spent the year getting it in shape.       Extensive rework of a number of Airframe items as the result of a less than adequate prebuy (shame on me I know better) and recently got it of the paint shop.  Extremely thorough stripping and repaint, new Knots2 U swept wingtips with recognition lights and clean up of poorly installed gap seals.   Changed N numer from 47357 to 877RD.      Married in Aug 77 (8-77) and flew a T Arrow from factory in Vero Beach to San Francisco Bay Area on honeymoon.      160 SFMAN, G530, S-Tec 60-2 autopilot.   Next step swap out At-50 for Garmin 345  transponder to meet Ads-B.   Then better take s brea,k and just  fly it

rduste@aol.com
useravatar
16 Posts
User info in posts

Greenman.  I looked at 77PM at Carlsbad and the day I showed up to test fly it the airport was closed all day due to a fatal helicopter crash.   Didnt want to stay over and decided to come back two weeks later on next biz trip to Socal.  someone made an offer which was accepted before I returned.    Assume that was you?   I think you got yourseld a nice one if that was you and the same T A .........

rduste@aol.com
useravatar
16 Posts
User info in posts

Board Info

Board Stats:

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Total Posts Today:
User Info: