How do I remove rear seats in a Seneca II?

I am trying to figure out how to remove the rear seats in my Seneca II. The front and middle seats come out easily but the rears have the forward feet that slide into the holders and the back feet on the rear seats just seem to be somehow attached to a plate but I cannot get a screwdriver in there nor can I see a way to release them?

Comments

• The rear seats are very easy to remove. The 'front legs' are in a spring loaded fixture which is released by pushing down on the rear of the fixture behind the legs. Usually you can push one down, move the seat a little to the rear, repeat with the other leg and then pull the seat forward which should release the seat. The back legs simply slide into a holding fixture, so they slide out when the front legs are pulled out. Once you do it once, you're home free.
    David
    Seneca C-FJMM
  • Thanks very much. I did remove the seats using the followinG steps.
    Open both rear doors. WD40 in the rear legs. They are pins that go down into the floor fittings. Those fittings contain spring loaded ball bearings that press against the pins. The WD lubes the mechanism and with some rocking back and forth the rear pins come out and allow the front legs to slide out of the forward fitting.
    This info from Airtex who say there were two types, mine and yours.
    Thanks for your help.

Bill