Engine failure momentary Piper Saratoga II TC

Dear friends of this forum
I own a Piper Saratoga II TC 1998.
I bought the plane for two years and had 4 cases of engine failure in flight that will describe and would like to know if anyone in this forum had the same situation with the same model airplane.
The first situation I took off sea level on a hot 30 ° C and climbed to FL065 as manual with rich mixture and auxiliary electric pump on, after about 5 minutes in the level, with electric pump motor off and already configured for adjustments cruise, the engine had a total loss of power as if it had been a full cut fuel supply and then immediately continued working normally until the end of the flight.
This engine was already close to their TBO and I was operating it for six months.
I stopped the aircraft for maintenance and swapped the engine for a new engine. And that happened a year and half 2 failure events similar to those described above, when a few minutes after I leveled the plane.
On the last day 06.27.2013 I was flying for an hour at level 085, had already changed the fuel tank for a 15 minutes flight quiet, no turbulence when the engine once again appeared to have a total interruption in fuel flow returning after two seconds.
In all these situations, I did not move in a mixture, or electric pump motor power and continued working normally the rest of the flight.
I conclude that this failure is not related to the engine as it happened with the old engine and the new engine is 60 total hours.
This failure without scared me and makes me lose confidence to continue flying.
I wonder if any owner of the same type of aircraft experiencing a similar experience and what you did to solve it, the mechanics say it may be the formation of air bubbles in the fuel line.
This failure is difficult to identify because it happened four times in two years and do not know where to start investigating.
My name is Gilbert and I am in Sao Paulo Brazil.
Thank you