Send me your Aircraft Photos!

Hi Guys and Gals!
If you're active on the Forums, you know I am also! I am starting to write Avionics related articles for Piper Owners Magazine and am seeking photos for my articles?
I can't promise I'll include your article and the quality of the photo, representation and picture quality and a signed release is required.
Initially, I'm looking for a simple VFR equipped Piper aircraft for the first article. I'm looking for a good picture of your aircraft with you in the photo and a good clear picture of your panel. For this article (on VFR aircraft panels), I'm looking for a nice, clean panel with single com or nav-com, transponder and intercom and preferably a portable GPS either on the yoke or mounted in or on the panel. Could be a Colt, Tri-pacer, Cherokee 140, Warrier, VFR Comanche, etc..The next article, I'll be looking for a good "basic" IFR aircraft and panel with dual nav-coms, etc.. A "light IFR bird for light IFR pilots and conditions. If you would like to help, please send me your email directly to me at bob@avionixhelp.com I'll send you back guidelines for the photos. This could be fun and a great way to showcase your "bird" Thanks!
Bob Hart www.AvionixHelp.com