Looking to rent or buy partial ownership cherokee six or Saratoga

I am a new pilot in the San Antonio area. I started my flight training at a small fbo that rented a cherokee six with the intent of transitioning straight from my initial training into it and getting my complex and IFR all back to back. I have 4 kids and a wife, so a six seater is a must. Exactly a week after my check ride, the fbo sold the cherokee six, and now my training plans have stalled. Buying is not an option for me right now, but will be in the next few years. At this point, I am looking to ether rent or buy a partial ownership in order to finish out my training. I have always had my sights on a cherokee six, but would be willing to get into just about any six seater. I have right at 100 hours, half of which is in the 172 that I currently rent. I know that may be a problem insurance wise, but I am willing and able to get through any requirements needed. Please let me know if you have a contact for me. I fly out of E70 near Seguin, but could also fly out of new kbaz in new braunfels, or even San Antonio.

Comments

• They may be more info with that partnership finder on the AOPA website. I haven't looked in a while, but there was a handful of activity with it before.

No matter how you slice it, finding a partnership that works for you can take some effort. With you time & family size, I'd also consider smaller planes starting off. Depending on ages you still have options & can build experience along the way.