PIPER TURBO LANCE II Attitude change after control rigging

Hello everyone, long time since my last post, I have recently flown in my piper turbo lance II after a year in the shop, engine overhauled, new 3 bladed prop, and landing gear rebuilt after a prop strike on December 2013, so many things taken care off in this last year that make me wonder the possible cause for my plane attitude change, before a could run up to 70 Knots on the ground and gently pull the joke for departure, now my shop had rigged my controls upon many others repairs and when I flew the plane it felt very different, I have flown only 4 times after the repairs but every time I took off it happened the same, I ran to 70 Knots on the runway, had to pull the joke very hard my way, the plane wont take off and start jumping until I get 85+ knots, then it flies but the nose goes up too much and it stalls, I have to push the joke back so it can maintain speed, it is a very different and stressing way to take off and was wondering if anyone had a similar problem or suggestions, climbing rate had a little improvement with the 3 bladed prop but definitely not worth the money, I decided for the 3 bladed because after the prop strike because my prop was useless, so at this point I got rid of the 50 Hrs. Bulletin and mounted a 6 year or TBO prop, looking forward to hear some advice, Regards