For Sale Piper PA-32R-301T Saratoga II TC

N350CA 2002 1430 TTAF
Engine 105 Hrs. SMOH Factory New Limits / New Cylinders / Overhauled Accessories
Prop 105 Hrs. SMOH

GNS-530W Nav/Com/GPS
GNS-430W Nav/Com/GPS
GMX-200 Multifuntion Display
GMA-340 Audio Panel
STEC 55x Autopilot with Altitude Preselect
GTX 345 Transponder ADSB Compliant (In / Out)
JPI-830 Engine Monitor
WX-500 Storm-Scope
Slaved HSI

Factory Air Conditioning
Factory Oxygen
Club Seating
Executive Table
Standby Electric Vacuum System
Co-Pilot Instruments
No Damage History
No Corrosion
Always Hangared
Extensive Annual by Piper Service Center 1/2017

$349,000.00
Contact for Pictures or Details
Davidschmidtman@gmail.com

Dave Schmidtman
(941) 232-5491

Comments

• Hi Dave,
    You're going to need to post your photos here asap. It will help alot.

Scott Sherer
    FAA Master Pilot
    Piper Owner Society Forum Moderator and Pipers Author.
    Need help? Let me know!

• Even without the pics, I wish...sadly out of my price range...

• Alas, it's out of almost everyone's price range. It sure reads like a very nice bird, though. I wish him good luck! I wonder if he's buying something even nicer!

Scott Sherer
    FAA Master Pilot
    Need help? Let me know!

• Yes, moving up to twin so letting her go. Great bird however as rock Solis IFR platform and great autopilot.

• Beautiful bird! I just sold my 2001 Saratoga Turbo last January. Miss the expansive interior space. I needed to downsize...now an Archer II. My family growing up and moving out. If any thoughts of a broker, John Bartelt Aviation provides great service for selling or buying. I don’t have any relationship other than a satisfied customer!

• I am even more impressed, great plane, hope you get it sold quickly!

• Thank you and yes I know Bartlet Aviation. Was trying to save someone the extra brokerage fee by selling it myself. I have it listed under book value right now so trying to keep it priced right for a good new owner. She’s been a pleasure to own and fly.

• I wanted a quicker sale, already had purchased my Archer. I agree on the savings! “New” engine will certainly be attractive. I loved flying my Toga. Great airframe and interior.

• That's about the nicest airplane I've ever seen. Hopefully one of our members will buy it. Awesome. So what twin are you getting?

Scott Sherer
    FAA Master Pilot
    Need help? Let me know!

• Thank you Scott. I’m looking at a 58P Baron. Have a need to go about 900Nm on two different routine destinations so need a bit more speed as well as the pressurization. Very leery of selling this one however as probably the best airplane I have ever owned. Need to really vet a new one before pulling the trigger.

• I just downsized from a Seneca that I've been flying over the last 30 years down to a Turbo Arrow, which suits me better at this point in my life. However, the maintenance on my Turbo Arrow is about 1/4 of the maintenance on my Seneca. I think a pressured plane will have even higher maintenance. Of course, if you have a big enough checkbook, the pressurized twin is awesome! And a 58P is at the top of the hill. Good luck!

Scott Sherer
    FAA Master Pilot
    Need help? Let me know!

• I agree, fortunately for me I am an A&P / IA and have about 30 years experience turning wrenches besides flying that long. I should be able to curb the major expense of ownership as I really haven't had to utilize outside labor on any of my planes other than the occasional avionics work which requires a unique specialization.

• I have a desire to get my A&P / IA on the side to help curb those costs but the classes required are only done during the day...it was a good thought. It would be nice to be able to do more on my own...

• My son just got his A&P. I think it's 30 months of apprenticeship followed by four tests. He went to the Baker School for two weeks to pass his tests. It's in Nashville, TN. I recommend it highly.

Scott Sherer
    FAA Master Pilot
    Need help? Let me know!