Wanted: Piper Arrow

Hi everyone,

Been lurking for a while, first time posting. I’m looking for an early era Piper Arrow. I’m not too picky on panel, just looking for something that is flying regularly and has some time left on the engine. I’m not opposed to paying up for nicer panel/interior/paint/etc but I’m also happy just using ForeFlight and keeping it simple.

Happy to answer any questions.

Thanks,
Eric

Comments

• Thanks for your post, Eric! Good luck. :)

Scott Sherer
    Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
    Aviation Director, Piper Owner Society Forum Moderator and Pipers Author.

Need help? Let me know!

• Hi Eric, I recently posted my 1969 Piper Arrow for sale on Controller at https://www.controller.com/listings/aircraft/for-sale/33174705/1969-piper-arrow It's been a very enjoyable airplane to own and fly; I'm selling because a friend approached me about partnering on a faster airplane. Take a look when you have a chance and let me know if I can provide any additional details or clarification.

Matt

• Matt, you're the man! Thanks for answering Eric's email. I hope it works out for both of you!

Scott Sherer
    Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
    Aviation Director, Piper Owner Society Forum Moderator and Pipers Author.

Need help? Let me know!

• Matt, GREAT looking and very nicely equipped.

• Got a friend that is selling his 78 turbo Arrow. Good airframe and mid time Factory reman. I think he wants about $60K. Has less than 3000 hrs. About 900 on the engine. Has not had any upgrades. N2931M S/n 28R-7803154. I've been doing the Annual on it for the past several years. Mesa, Arizona
    Austin