Piper Turbo Lance Engine Monitoring Data

Are there any Turbo Lance owners out there who would like to share JPI engine monitoring data. I have been working on the baffeling and cowling of my '78 lance and would like to compare data with other similar aircraft that have the JPI 700 monitor.

Comments

• Don't have the JPI 700. Will info on a T-toga work with the Insight G-3
  • Absolutely! I will get the Lance out of the shop Wednesday after a complete re-baffeling. #1 cyl head was running 440F during climb. I am interested to see if this (very expensive work) will do any good.
  • What did you find on the hot CHT? My #2 is running 30° (+-) hotter than the rest. Are you running GAMI's?
    BTW I'm looking to rerplace my Battery box, Would you know where I can find one for less than the 500.00 I've been seeing?
  • Prior to engine removal #5 was always the hottest. Now it's #1. See attached file.##text##

Sorry, I don't have a suggestion for a replacement battery box. Did the acid get it?
  • no the box is old, and in better shape than what I've been finding on the used market.
    At this time I don't have any data on long trips, as soon as that happens I'll get it to you.
  • Bill,
    Having problems with data recording with the Insight g-3. Tech support recommended a software update. We'll see if this works.

I purchased a box from Bogert at 20% off. The existing plastic box was only 7 Y.O. The Stainless box should last longer than 7 years.