Which computer course?

Wanting to purchase on of the IFR computer courses. Any suggestions between Sportys, Gleim and the King courses? Any info would be great. Thanks.

Comments

• I always like the King stuff because it kept my interest and had quizzes etc along the way. I used them for both private and IFR. I got an ASA one for commercial and did not like it.
  • I used the Sporty's material for my IFR and it was quite good. I missed only one question on the written portion. I understand they have updated it to cover more about glass panels, WAAS approaches, and the like. I haven't seen this new stuff, but on the basis of my prior experience I would recommend it.
  • I got the Sporty's course for the training videos. They were pretty good and I understand they have been/are being updated. Didn't like the test prep much. I had used Gleim for my private test prep so I went ahead and got their IFR offering. I missed one question - due to RTFQ problems. Gleim is dry but their computer material is well laid out with good progress tracking. The maneuvers and practical test prep books are good as well.