Sourcing old parts

"I am trying to source an engine and nose wheel mount for a Cherokee 160 ( seriel no. #307 ) that has a 160HP B2B engine.
So far I have found three Hens teeth, a bag of welders sparks and a considerable quantity of Rocking Horse manure but the engine mount - #63600-28 - ( correct me if I`m wrong ) has up to this point eluded me.
If you could help me I would be most grateful."
The above is the text that I have put in the wanted section of the Forum. Judging by the average number of replies to views on different artricles I may be a little optimistic......
So far my quest for an acceptable replacement part for my Cherokee160 has been in vain. This has taken me by surprise as I did not ever expect such difficulty in finding what I want.
Where does a person start to track down such a part? I tried convincing my wife I may have to fly over to Oshkosh to get the part and that just did not get off the ground - very much like my plane at the moment.
I am hoping that concentrating on the specific niche ( Piper Owners ) here in the forum may get results.
Any and all suggestions will be gratefully accepted.