PA-31P good or bad choice ?

Hello,
Since last year I have been happy owner of piper PA-32R, but still some limitation exist, like no deicing and no oxygen, but also some advantage like lower cost for service (no any turbo overhaul). But now I am start to work on MEP qualification and look around market for future airplane which should be some piston twin with cabin for 6 pax(pressurized), I found some Piper Navajo, but I would like to know something more about economy, service and things which must be pay in attention before to buy it. I read something at some forum where Piper Navajo not be recommended but not clarify why. As future owner I am interesting more about price of maintenance than about piloting.
Thank you for any advice,
DSP (Peter)

Comments

• I doubt it would be a bad choice, comes down to all the specifics of the plane & price to be paid. The more capabilities often mean higher ongoing and maintenance costs, common sense I know. Sounds like you already own a very capable plane. The way I fly & where, I don't need O2 or additional anti-ice systems, recreational flying. It can be expensive to own your own airline, so to speak.