Mechanic in Portland, OR area

I'm looking for recommendations for an A&P/IA in the Portland, OR area. My 1964 PA-28-140 is stuck at Aurora (KUAO) six weeks out of annual. I need a mechanic at the field to complete the annual that was started, or to sign off on a ferry permit to fly the plane to my home airport and hangar 20 miles east and complete the annual there. Another option is to ferry to the mechanic's home field in the Portland area.
I bought this plane six months ago and it flies great. The plane is back together and flyable as far as I know, just out of annual.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• Hi, I'm unable to contact Piper Aircraft this morning for the contact information for a Piper service center in Portland due to the hurricane. However, I was able to find the following contacts. Try these, if they don't work I'll try Piper again for you.
    Aircraft Service International (503) 249-4565, Atlantic Aviation (503) 331-4220, Duncan Aviation (503) 287-7777, Jett Pro Line Maintenance (503) 255-0882. Good luck and let me know what happens.

Scott Sherer
    Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
    Aviation Director, Piper Owner Society Forum Moderator and Pipers Author.

Need help? Let me know!

• Hi, it's Monday night and I just tried Piper again... still closed from Irma...

Scott Sherer

Need help? Let me know!

• Thanks for trying!
  • Hi, I have an update for you. It's Tuesday, September 12, 8AM CDT. Piper just sent me an email that they're trying to open today. Parts of their website are still down including the support section. As soon as it's up I'll try again for Portland info. Stand by

Scott Sherer

Need help? Let me know!