1967 Piper Cherokee Arrow 180 Questions
Ok, I am about to become the owner of a 1967 Piper Cherokee Arrow 180 !!! I always liked the Arrows and the Cherokee family of airplanes are great flyers. This particular airplane is sitting in Billings, Montana and we are going to take delivery of the aircraft somewhere in between West Tennessee and Montana, if plans work out. I have several questions. Any CPA owners out there ?
1. For TAX purposes , between Montana and Tennessee, what State is best to make an airplane transaction ?
2. What is the benefit of keeping the aircraft registered in my LLC ?
3. Is there any particular issue that I should be careful of with this year Piper Arrow ? High time engine and prop, both original.
4. Wing spar inspections not done
5. Best operating altitudes and power settings for endurance ? Best climb speed ?