Hello Everyone,

I am a new member. We own a 1967 Cherokee 235 based in KROG and love the airplane.

Comments

• Wow, what a paint job! Three blade prop, too! Excellent bird. You wouldn't know that a 1967 airplane could look like a new model. What's on the panel?

Scott Sherer
    Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
    Aviation Director, Piper Owner Society Forum Moderator and Pipers Author.

Need help? Let me know!

• Thank you very much. We love the plane. She is currently equipped with a King Audio Panel; 2 KX155's; Garmin 155XL.
    All coming out in January to make room for a Garmin 650 and a GTX 345 ADS B in/out and possibly a TruTrak auto pilot.

• Are you keeping one of the Kx155's for a #2 radio? I have a GTX-345 and I like the way it talks to my GPS and Aspen. It also talks to my iPad/foreflight, all three at the same time. The 650 is a nice radio as long as you have an iPad for map display. When you get the install done please write and tell us how it all worksed out, especially the TruTrak autopilot. You'll be the first member to have one! We're all waiting now for your experiences. Thanks for sharing with us.

Scott Sherer
    Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
    Aviation Director, Piper Owner Society Forum Moderator and Pipers Author.

Need help? Let me know!

• Nice!

• Did you buy it there in Placerville?

Paul

1963 Cherokee 180 B.

• Just curious...have you considered the Garmin GDL-82 for ADS B out? Uses your existing transponder? Of course the 345 will supply both in/out...

• Beautiful!!!!!!

Rich Denton
    President
    EAA Chapter 175

• Sweet plane. Welcome to the family.