New guy to Piper Owners with picture

Hello all. I just joined this group and will provide the "baby" picture of my PA28-180E as soon as I figure out how. A 1970 model with a few updates. I live just outside of New London WI on a farm with a private runway. I'm lucky enough to be close to Oshkosh, as in it's faster to drive than fly in. I look forward to learning more from the group. Jim Curns

Comments

• Hi Jim,
    Email the photo to me at scotts@jonespublishing.com and I'll post it for you. Welcome to our association!

Scott Sherer
    Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
    Aviation Director, Piper Owner Society Forum Moderator and Pipers Author.

Need help? Let me know!

• Welcome! Anxious to see your photo. I fly a 1984 Archer II.

• These great photos are from Jim Curns.

Scott Sherer

Need help? Let me know!

• Looks new!

• It certainly does. And I'm really jealous of the in-flight photo! I have to work on that!

Scott Sherer

Need help? Let me know!

• Thank you.

I can't take credit for the two top photo's. There were from the seller and posted with his ad on barnstormers. I bought it in December and I'm pretty delighted to have it. In a week or two it's getting a Garmin GDL 82 ADS-b out installed. The pictures were all taken before the VG's were installed. Having the VG's makes it more comfortable getting in and out of my 2500 foot private runway. There are power lines on one end and neighbors trees on the other.

Jim

• I had the GDL-82 installed recently in my Archer II. Lowest cost option I believe due to simplicity!

• I think you're doing great with this plane. :) And the GDL-82 is a very good piece of equipment at a very good price.

Scott Sherer

Need help? Let me know!