New member, new pilot and new to me airplane!

Just finalized the paperwork on my 1976 PA-28-151. I'm just in the process of getting my PPL and figured this would be the perfect plane to learn in. I'm beyond Excited!! Sorry. All I have is pictures from in the hangar since I just bought it today. But I'm going flying tomorrow and will get some better ones.

a

Jeff B. Montana

Comments

• Looks good! What year! Congratulations

• Sorry! I see 1976

• She looks great! Congrats! I can't wait to see more pics :)

Scott Sherer
    Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
    Aviation Director, Piper Owner Society Forum Moderator and Pipers Author.

Need help? Let me know!

• Kent. No problem. Thanks!

Scott. Thank you. I'll try to get some more pictures today and post later. I'll also be looking for lots of advice in the near future on upgrades since the avionics are all original.

Jeff B. Montana

• MT,
    GREAT time to be considering a panel update. Many exciting and sophisticated products available. Keep us informed of your progress!
    Kent

• Went for the first flight today and can't stop smiling! I also got a few outdoor pictures of the plane. I'll get some of the panel later since I'll be looking for suggestions. I was too excited to get to fly when I climbed in to worry about interior pictures.

2.jpg 412.1K
    3.jpg 336.1K
    4.jpg 290.9K
    1.jpg 541.9K

Jeff B. Montana

• For viewing, a couple of reworked avionics panels are shown in our forum article entitled: “Hello all! New member and Piper Archer II”. Just FYI

• Thanks Kent. I will check that out.

Jeff B. Montana

• Briefly Garmin G5’s, Garmin GFC500 autopilot. Technologically advanced single engine avionics!

• Nice aircraft! Congratulations! Love the color scheme, it looks a little familiar! :D:D

Rich Denton
    President
    EAA Chapter 175

• Wow. Very Familiar Rich.

Jeff B. Montana