STC for cheaper brake discs, Comanche

Just wondering if there's any interest in an STC for using the newer 1 piece brake disc (164-01900) instead of the riveted 2 piece style (159-00100). The main reason for this would be because your Comanche is registered in Canada (like mine), where there is no 337 form, or simple way of using the cheaper disc (legally). The best we can do is an STC for a specific serialized aircraft (or so says my DAR). Now he also mentioned that the serialized STC is about the same amount of work as an STC, which got me thinking. If there were other people interested in pooling in on the costs of a formal STC, then it may be worth it, depending on how often you have your brakes changed. For myself it's not worth it at all, even with buying used 40-84 and 30-41B's.

The cost of the Serialized STC would be about $1K. I will check to see if it's around the same price for the STC today.

Let me know if there's any interest out there. I could always pay for the STC to be completed and sell it too (for a fair price to recoup the costs of creating the STC).

I'm really not thinking this is going to go anywhere because of the costs involved and the frequency of brake changes, but thought I'd check anyways.