1967 PA-32-300 POH

1967 PA-32 POH

When I bought my aircraft it did not come with the POH. I called Piper and they said it would be $400-500 for a new one. I was looking for a less expensive option. I am about to take a checkride and want to make sure everything is in accordance with the FARs. Here is the info Piper gave me. What do I have to purchase to be legal and what is the cheapest option?
AIRCRAFT OWNERS HANDBOOK MANUAL---Issued to aircraft built from 1955 to 1973---aircraft owners handbooks provide supplementary information on an aircraft operating systems and features performance charts, rate of climb. The aircraft owners manual DOES NOT INCLUDE the FAA approved airplane flight manual data nor specific weight and balance data.

PILOT INFORMATION MANUALS---Issued to aircraft built from 1970 to 2011 and replaced the previously used aircraft owners manual, pilot information MANUALS (PIM'S)are representative reproductions of a pilots operating handbook (POH). However, PIM's DO NOT CONTAIN AN AIRCRAFTS UNIQUE WEIGHT/BALANCE AND EQUIPMENT LISTING. THIS DATA IS ONLY CONTAINED IN THE UNIQUE PILOT'S OPERATING HANDBOOK WHICH IS ISSUED FOR EACH UNIQUE SERIAL NUMBERED AIRCRAFT. Pilot Information Manuals are useful as training texts and general information concerning the aircraft's systems and features. However, a PIM MAY NOT be used as a replacement or substitute for an aircrafts POH. Pilot Information manuals are not revised, they are current only at the time they are printed.

Books available for your aircraft are:

PA32-300 1967 A/C S/N 40310

AIRCRAFT OWNERS HANDBOOK MANUAL---P/N 753-745 $20.00

PILOT INFORMATION MANUAL---PIM----NOT AVAILABLE FOR YOUR AIRCRAFT

SERIALIZED POH---This is the official POH that is required in the aircraft. It costs approximately $400.00 to $500.00. Piper recreates the original book from the day the aircraft left the factory to the SPECIFIC SERIAL NUMBER. This includes original weight and balance, original equipment list, etc. The price of this manual is because of the labor it costs them to do the research.