Texas Flyin

Hello friend, I hope this email finds you well.

Here’s a reminder and another official invite to you, your friends and families to the Texas Chapter, Antique Airplane Association’s 54th annual fly-in, October 7th and 8th at the Gainesville Municipal Airport (KGLE).

We are working hard to make 2016 a great fly-in and encourage you to attend and enjoy a day or two with us.  Last year we had over 160 aircraft fly in and our goal is to exceed 200 this year.

I am reaching out to war birds, antiques, EAA, enthusiasts, type clubs, museums, our youth, veterans, military, etc…in an attempt to create a fun event for all.

We will have about a dozen vendors exhibiting products and services as well as speakers throughout Saturday including free safety programs.  http://generalaviationnews.com/2016/09/15/new-safety-program-to-debut-at-texas-antique-airplane-fly-in/

If you know someone else that may be interested, please feel free to forward this information along.  I attached a simple flyer as well as our color poster to forward, print, etc…  Please place our great event on as many boards, breakroom tables and or websites as you can!

Please contact me with any questions!!

Let’s work together to keep these airplanes flying!

Very best regards,
Joel

Joel Meanor
817-832-5064

2016 Fly-In Chairman
www.texasantiqueairplane.org

Scott Sherer
Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
Aviation Director, Piper Owner Society Forum Moderator and Pipers Author.

Need help? Let me know!