Spar test locations

Do we have a master list of who and where we can get these tests done? I thought we did but I cant find it anywhere now.

FYI I am in MI...I have a Warrior so i dont need to do it, but I want to do it....

Thanks
slo

Comments

• Hi, I'm not aware of a list of any kind to get this done. We have one company on the forums that does it. Have you checked with your A&P, they should know.

Scott Sherer
    Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
    Aviation Director, Piper Owner Society Forum Moderator and Pipers Author.

Need help? Let me know!

• Thanks Scott.

• Would it make sense to add a list on this forum? Everyone who has had this done or knows a location could add it.

Jim

• Hi Jim,
    Yes it does and an excellent one at that! BTW, how are you? Safe and well in your family?

Scott Sherer

Need help? Let me know!

• Yep, we are fine. Thanks for asking. I keep wanting to fly somewhere but our Governor doesn't like my idea. Instead I have taken a few laps around the local landscapes with Cathie. It's my way of keeping that camshaft happy.

Jim

• Did a list get put together? Looking for a solution in the Rhode Island region.
  • Tailwinds in CT

• I've been trying to get a list together to no avail yet. Looks like Tailwinds in CT would work for you!

Scott Sherer

Need help? Let me know!

• Staffordcpa - Are you looking for a turn-key solution, someone who'll remove and replace the interior, access panels, and bolts, and then do the NDT inspection? Or are you looking for an NDT tech who can come in while your A&P is doing a pre-buy, an annual, or some other major service event? Bob