Hello from WI

Hello Everyone,

I purchased my first airplane in November of 2019. A very nicely update and equipped Cessna 172B. I earned my PPL in August of this year with it. I didn’t expect to be moving up so quickly but today a favorable circumstance leaves me as the owner of a 1969 Arrow 200. I’m floored with how it worked out. It’s pretty much original from the avionics, but is has a nearly new Hartzell 3 Blade prop. I’m looking forward to getting it home and learning how to fly it. I’m also looking forward to learning about it and getting to know you folks!

Comments

• Looks great! :) Opportunity knocked and you opened the door. :) Well done!

Scott Sherer
    Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
    Aviation Director, Piper Owner Society Forum Moderator and Pipers Author.

Need help? Let me know!

• Packman; Beautiful bird, and a nice step up!

Jim "Doc Griff" Griffin
    PA28 - 161
    Chicago area

• Got my first lesson in her on Friday! Such a sweet power increase over my 145 HP 172. Super easy to control. The speeds are going to take a bit to adjust to :)

• By 25 hours you'll be old friends, lol. Great plane, where in Wisconsin are you? I'm at RAC.

Scott Sherer

Need help? Let me know!

• I’m at KATW. The airplane is currently at KCLI.
  • Appleton! We have alot of Wisconsin members. We'll get a lunch flyout planned for the Spring. Hopefully we'll all have our shots by then. :) I've decided to get multiple shots at my wife's suggestion. She said that in addition to the Covid-19 vaccination I should get rabes, distemper and Bordetella. Merry Christmas!

Scott Sherer

Need help? Let me know!

• Maybe for Lunch at Iola!

• That works :) Merry Christmas

Scott Sherer

Need help? Let me know!