Bruce’s Covers Discount

Bruce’s published a discount code for OSH.

I own and fly a 79 PA32RT-300T. Previous aircraft are a 79 Archer and 76 Arrow.

Comments

• Why is no one named Bruce? Very confusing.

1973 Arrow II factory AC removed

G5’S, G275, GNX375 Still can get lost.

• I own and fly a 79 PA32RT-300T. Previous aircraft are a 79 Archer and 76 Arrow.

• 1973 Arrow II factory AC removed

• I'm a Piper owner and I'm with the Army Aviation Heritage Foundation - Southwest in Mesa, Arizona. We're a non-profit group of mostly veteran volunteers that restore the US Army's 'retired' helicopter veterans. We restore them to factory new condition & give them a 2nd lease on life to tell their story. We have 2 static trailered helicopters, 3 museum displayed helicopters, 2 flyable helicopters & 5 helicopters under restoration.

We use Bruce's covers to protect our helicopters while they are outdoors in the Arizona hotter than hades record breaking summer temps. We are proof that Bruce's covers can last over a decade outdoors in the harshest of temperatures.

AAHF-SW is not a sponsored advertiser of Bruce's covers. We purchased the covers & we are a customer that validates the quality of the product

• I ordered cowl plugs from Sporty’s with my N number printed on them. I think Bruce is at the Sporty’s factory.

1973 Arrow II factory AC removed