Accessing Items from Australia

Hi,

I am interested to find out if any other piper members in Australia are having the same problems I have in being able to order items from suppliers advertised in the Piper Magazine. I have tried to access one of the Piper yoke locks in the past with no success and more recently the John's 360 coating's exterior sealant products with little success. In particular the last item: when I tried to purchase this their website came up stating "no shipping available to this location".

Anyone had similar problem and been able to resole it. Frustrating when there are great products out there one is willing to buy and unable to make it happen.

Rob Brun

Comments

• Hi Rob,

If you contact me directly with a private message I can contact these folks for you and try to arrange shipping to you. I know many of our vendors personally and can intervene.

Scott Sherer
    Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
    Aviation Director, Piper Owner Society Forum Moderator and Pipers Author.

Need help? Let me know!

• For the cost of round trip air fare, possibly a rental car, and lodging for a week or so, am sure that plenty of volunteers will come forward to personally transport the parts. Just say-in 🙂

• Thanks Ron for the US mailing address info above. I didn't know that. And Jacob, I'm first in line!

Scott Sherer
    Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
    Aviation Director, Piper Owner Society Forum Moderator and Pipers Author.

Need help? Let me know!