Got out flying today!

It was such a beautiful day here, not a cloud in the sky, 43 above, took the Arrow out and put 2.6 hours on, I didn't want to stop! I don't know how it is for some of you, but for me, I love flying almost to the point of addiction!

I love to defy gravity!
1979 Arrow IV

Comments

• Hi Harley,
    You're not alone in your love, fellow aviator! :) Thanks for the post.

Scott Sherer
    Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
    Aviation Director, Piper Owner Society Forum Moderator and Pipers Author.

Need help? Let me know!

• The restless feeling is directly proportional to the time on the ground.

Paul

1963 Cherokee 180 B.

• I've been going to the airport every day for five days chopping ice away from the sliding hangar doors in hopes of getting them open. I think today is the day! :)

Scott Sherer

Need help? Let me know!

• If not today, the warmer weather and sun will be here in a few days!

Jim M.
    PA-28R-200
    Based at BUU
    ATC Chicago TRACON

• Hi Jim,
    Funny you should answer today, I was talking about you last night. In addition to my duties at Piper Owners Society, I'm also Vice President of EAA Chapter 838 in Racine, WI. The topic came up last night about organizing a bus trip to Aurora Center for a tour. Do you know if that's possible? Is there someone I could contact there about it that you might know? TIA :)

Scott Sherer

Need help? Let me know!

• Why the center? Come tour Chicago TRACON instead! I can help set it up and give the tour personally. If the group’s heart is set on Chicago ARTCC in Aurora, I am sure I can find the contact information this weekend.

Jim M.
    PA-28R-200
    Based at BUU
    ATC Chicago TRACON

• Would love to have flown today, but the winds on the back side of the dry line are horrendous, too turbulent for an enjoyable just fly around flight. Would love to tour either the TRACON or the ARTCC, if the date and my schedule can sync up.

• Hi Jim,
    I'm confusing TRACON with Center. Yes, the TRACON would be great! I'll get dates and get back to you. Thanks much!

Scott Sherer

Need help? Let me know!