New guy here in Tampa Fl

Hello, I just joined today. I own a 1975 PA-28-151. Just did a panel upgrade that has brought me up to 2010 standards (but glad to get rid of the original stuff).

I base my plane at Tampa Executive, however, I fly commercially for a regional called Silver Airways. It is my retirement job and I only fly in Florida and the Bahamas.

Looking forward to being part of the group. I'm a CFII/MEI/ATP if anyone needs a flight review or knock off some rust.

Chase Harrison

Comments

• There was a Silver Airways SF-340 that flew into MDW every day that wasn’t not ADS-B out equipped as of a couple of weeks ago. It started a discussion with some of the other controllers about if their whole fleet still needed equipping, or this plane was a one-off? Most of the airline fleet has been equipped for quite a while now, so it was unusual to see.

Jim M.
    PA-28R-200
    Based at BUU
    ATC Chicago TRACON

• Beautiful plane, Chase! Welcome to our association. is there anything I can do for you?

Scott Sherer
    Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
    Aviation Director, Piper Owner Society Forum Moderator and Pipers Author.

Need help? Let me know!

• Welcome, Chase!

I love to defy gravity!
    1979 Arrow IV

• Welcome Chase! Wow, beautiful airplane!

Jim "Doc Griff" Griffin
    PA28 - 161
    Chicago area

• I'm also new here. I'm looking forward to flying in and out of the Tampa area to visit my son who's stationed at MacDill and lives in Lithia. And I really love the paint job on your Warrior. Gorgeous.

Skip Kazmarek
    1976 PA-28-181 Archer II

• Welcome Skip! I'm here to help everyone with aircraft problems. If you need anything please let me know.

Scott Sherer

Need help? Let me know!

• edited January 2020

Scott, just read your post. I have an airplane problem. I need more airplane, but am a little light (if you catch my drift), can you help a brother out? :D

• Sure, I can send you a brief case full of Franklins. Will that help?

Scott Sherer

Need help? Let me know!

• I can see it now, a briefcase full of sheets of paper with the word Franklin printed on them over and over and over. :D

• Well, you weren't very specific, lol. :)

Scott Sherer

Need help? Let me know!