NewBee Introduction

New Member as of January 2020. Hello all, I joined to P.O.S. to obtain maintenance information about a 28R-201. This Arrow belongs to the Scottsdale flying Club and I was just assigned as the Maintenance Officer. It was an election, but I did not campaign hard enough for the other candidate. I have many questions/issues with this 2004 Arrow III that I will soon be sharing on the forums. Looking forward to some interesting discussions with all of you in the coming year.

Sincerely yours, for a safer G.A.
Bristowe Pitts

Comments

• Welcome to our forum! We're very glad to have you and we have many Arrows. What can I do for you?

Scott Sherer
    Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
    Aviation Director, Piper Owner Society Forum Moderator and Pipers Author.

Need help? Let me know!

• Welcome, and hope you noticed that Arrows have their own thread list in the members section below.

• Thank you for the welcome Bill. No I did not notice that. Should I only post in the Arrow forums then? Also can you point me in the direction of the Arrow forum posts, since I did not see them on my way through the door.

Bristowe Pitts

• Scott, thank you for the welcome aboard. I will post in the Arrow section about my first issue, an oil leak at the crank seal.

Bristowe Pitts

• OK, Bristowe. I'm here to help in anyway I can.

Scott Sherer
    Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
    Aviation Director, Piper Owner Society Forum Moderator and Pipers Author.

Need help? Let me know!