Just saying Hi! New Arrow

Hi all, just picked up a 78 Arrow 3, sold my Warrior. I'm a new pilot, and been on here a couple months now, good reading. So I had to wait to pick up the Arrow as the prop had to be redone, so I grabbed the spinner off it. It was super easy to polish. Probably 3 hour total. I had my daughter take a video but dont know how to post that so pisc will have to do.
Here are pics of the plane and panel also.

Comments

• Congrats on the new airplane, it's beautiful!

Jim "Doc Griff" Griffin
    PA28 - 161
    Chicago area

• Nice plane, Bill! Way to go! eh?

Scott Sherer
    Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
    Aviation Director, Piper Owner Society Forum Moderator and Pipers Author.

Need help? Let me know!

• Very nice!!! What did you use to polish the spinner (other than lots of elbow grease!).

Jim Torley
    CFI-A/I/G
    1969 Arrow 200
    Based at KFLY (Colorado Springs, CO)

• I used a kit from DC super shine. I bought on line. It has a couple buffing wheels and 2 stones. Very easy to do. I also done my boat. Wife thinks I'm nuts? Probably Right! LOL
  • Nice aircraft, eh!

I love to defy gravity!
    1979 Arrow IV

• And, I just have to say it..."Take off, eh!"

I love to defy gravity!
    1979 Arrow IV

• Would anyone know where to find a paint code for Piper Blue? Can I ask on another chat that is old, like over a year or ? New to this forum stuff lol
  • lol eh! My take offs are good, can't say that for my landings! But thats not my fault. The warrior had 4.5" on the mains, arrow only has 2.5" that is definitely the cause! I did manage grease one thou.
  • I think the paint codes are in the Service Manual. Seems to me I've seen them there. It might have been the parts manual

Scott Sherer
    Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
    Aviation Director, Piper Owner Society Forum Moderator and Pipers Author.

Need help? Let me know!

• Nice aircraft!

1967 PA28-140