New the to group. Hey!!

Hello everyone!
I cannot believe that it has taken me this long to become a member of this group! I have enjoyed reading all of the discussions and comments since I joined a few days ago. There are so many knowledgeable members that are always willing to help. It sure could have saved me some hassles with my current 1970 Arrow II.
I have owned my Arrow for just about three years now and have over 200hrs in it. I did some basic panel upgrades for the first year I owned it and then just got it back from a 10 month painting fiasco. Love how it turned out though! My wife and I just got back to Colorado from an east coast tour where I got to use my brand new IFR rating a bunch. The Arrow performed like a dream down at sea level!
Looking forward to learning more from all of your on this forum. I will likely be upgrading soon to a Saratoga, so watch for another post about input on which model to buy. Thanks!

Ben S.

IFR Commercial Pilot

1999 Saratoga II TC (KCFO)

Denver, CO

Comments

• Welcome, paint looks great! I see you have the NGT. I have just installed one also which I am pretty happy about. The knowledge on this forum is unreal. Go full hog though and forget the Saratoga, get a big twin. Its only fuel!

• Welcome! If there's anything I can do for you, please ask :)

Scott Sherer
    Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
    Aviation Director, Piper Owner Society Forum Moderator and Pipers Author.

Need help? Let me know!

• Welcome to the group! You have a beautiful airplane!

Jim "Doc Griff" Griffin
    PA28 - 161
    Chicago area

• Love the panel! Paint job looks fab..

Ed Powell

• nice plane and paint!

1967 PA28-140