New Comanche 260 Owner - Advice Welcome

Hey gang.
I’m new to a 3 person partnership in a ‘65 Comanche 260. I’d love to hear some experienced advice on the plane. Power setting and best configurations, things to look out for, what you like about it, things you’d only know by spending time flying it, etc...
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Hello Jason and welcome! We're glad to have you. I'm here to help you with any issues, questions or problems that you may have. I did a webinar last year on new ownership for Arrow owners. Much of what's in the webinar is applicable to the Comanche. (Not everything, but much). Here's a link: https://piperowner.org/webinar-what-every-arrow-owner-needs-to-know-by-scott-sherer/ Many of our other webinars would be useful to you, too. As a new part owner I'm sure that your other partners are pro's in the Comanche but the biggest concern among our aging fleet is corrosion. Under the windows, under the carpet, those are the big areas. Be keep it maintained and in a hangar and fly it alot. That's the best advice I can give. Again, welcome1

Scott Sherer
    Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
    Aviation Director, Piper Owner Society Forum Moderator and Pipers Author.

Need help? Let me know!

• Thanks Scott! I watched the webinar, very helpful. I purchased some of those docs you recommended.

• Excellent! :)

Scott Sherer
    Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
    Aviation Director, Piper Owner Society Forum Moderator and Pipers Author.

Need help? Let me know!